1 About LetsTunes back to top
- What is LetsTunes? LetsTunes is a free program which allows you to easily and quickly manage your Ipod music collection with any PC.
- Do I need to register to use LetsTunes? No registration is required.
- Can I use LetsTunes on more than one PC? Yes, there are no limitations
- Can I use LetsTunes with several iPods? Yes, almost every model.
- What can I do with LetsTunes?
A Upload and download music from your iPod .
B Back-up your music
C Create and manage Playlists on your iPod and PC.
D Easily synchronize PC and iPod music
E Drag & Drop music from your device to your PC and vice versa.
F Modify track data with the ‘detailed view’
- Can I manage videos with LetsTunes? Not at the moment, but we are working in order to have this feature soon.
2 Manage your Music back to top
- Do I need to create a music library with LetsTunes? No. LetsTunes works like a normal folder explorer: you just have to select the folder or the Playlist you want to browse to see the content.
- How can I make sure that my iPod has all the songs I see on ‘My PC’ view? Use the ‘SafeSync’ function
- Will I lose my songs if I sync my iPod with my PC? No. The sync function will only copy the missing content from one source to another, it will never delete it. You will never lose any song by mistake again.
- When I save music from my iPod what names will they have? Track number + track name + artist name + album name
- Can I sort my track list by Artist/Album/Genre? Yes, and for track title, duration and rating.
- Can I play my music? Yes, and for track title, duration and rating.
3 Playlist Management back to top
- Can I create playlists? Yes, you can create both PC and iPod playlists. You can also quickly create playlists on your device from the selected music on your PC
- In a PC playlist, what happens if I move an audio file which is part of it to a different folder? Your playlist won’t find that audio file anymore, and you will have to re-include it again.
- Can I share my playlists with other programs? Not at the moment, but we are working on it.
- Where can I find the PC playlist? In ‘C:\Program Files\LetsTunes\Libraries’
- If I create a PC playlist from a selection of songs from my device, where can I find the songs in my hard disk? In ‘C:\Program Files\LetsTunes\Files’
4 Search Functions back to top
- Can I get additional track information from the internet? Yes: from the ‘detailed view’, click on the button
- Can I get additional album information from the internet? No, you can only get additional track information.
5 System and other Requirements back to top
- Can I use LetsTunes on a Mac? No, only Windows is currently supported.
- Can I use LetsTunes with devices other than an iPod?
No, only iPods are supported…but practically all versions!
Works with Shuffle, Mini, 3G, 4G (Photo), 5G (Video), 6G (Classic, Nano), iPhone* and iTouch*
* To manage an iPhone or iPod Touch easily with LetsTunes you will need iTunes: unfortunately, the iPhone and iPod Touch needs a iTunes proprietary component.
- System and other Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP SP 2, Vista, Windows 7 - 32bit
Required Software Components*: .Net Framework 2.0, AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi v. 2.6.032, QuickTime v.18.104.22.168,QuickTimeInstallerAdmin v. 22.214.171.124, AppleApplicationSupport v.1.0
Disk Space Requirements: 180 MB
* these components won’t be installed if they are already present on your PC
This software is totally free and offers recommendations of applications in its process of installation. These recommendations are optional and can be unselected to install only this software.
Some of these recommendations may offer you to change some of your navigation settings in order to provide you with a better user experience, again the selection of these changes is optional.
The software is compatible with all the browsers and with the operative systems Windows XP, Vista and 7.
This program can be removed at any time via Add/Remove Program Utility. Click here to see how to uninstall this software.